Curb your cravings in high protein style with these uber-delish Salted Caramel Protein Brownies! Drool…
Serves 3 people
Carbohydrates: 12 g Per Serving Proteins: 15g Per Serving Fats: 8g Per Serving Calories: 185 Per serving
· 2 eggs
· 2 ripe bananas mashed
· 50g almond flour
· 60g unsweetened coco powder
· 2 scoops of salted caramel protein
· Big squeeze of sugar free syrup
· 70g melted coconut oil
· Pinch of salt
· 95g 0% fat Greek yoghurt
· 50g 85% stevia chocolate chips
· Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line and grease a small baking tray.
· Combine all the ingredients (apart from the chocolate) in a bowl until thoroughly mixed
· Pour into the baking tray and bake for 12-15 minutes. When a fork comes out clean you know they’re ready!
· Leave to cool slightly
· If using, melt the dark chocolate in a bowl in the microwave – 30 seconds at a time until all melted.
· Drizzle the chocolate over the brownies and leave to set
· Cut into 9 brownies
· Try not to eat them all at once!