top of page

Reaching Fitness goals

Staying consistent on the weekend doesn’t mean working out daily and eating perfectly.


It means staying active and treating yourself without overdoing it.


The mistake most people make is thinking they runied all their progress because of a couple of meals.


5 days of progress aren’t ruined by 2 meals!


If you eat healthy 80% of the time, it doesn’t matter if you treat yourself the other 20%.


The most important thing is you get back on track tomorrow.


If you do this, everything will be ok.


#goals #fitness #weightloss #winnipeg

12 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All
bottom of page