When you're starting a Fitness Challenge with us I recommend the first 14-30 days is to focus purely on building better habits and making adjustments. If you've been working out for a while, consistently, now, then you should consider going to our Gold membership where you get a solid years worth of advanced supplement and meal planning.
But for now, let's focus on building your habits.
The image below is the acceptable foods you should shop for and cook.
We want to eliminate any process foods and get you moving more.
It's not super sexy, but if we can make these 2 small changes, then the rest of the year will really get you the result you want!
So here's the things you need to do:
1. Book in 5 days a week in zen planner for the entire length of your challenge.
2. Take a photo after day 1 so you can see your physical changes through a photo every 30 days (you will see change).
3. Aim for 10,000 steps a day.
4. Write out what you plan to eat today, for tomorrow. (even if it's not great, still write it down)
*Only eat what you wrote down and try to eat only foods from the below list.
5. Hydrate. Start with a cup of water first thing when you wake up and have 1 every 2 hours after that. (more if you can).
6. Make sure to book in and show up to your end of challenge meeting to set you up for more advanced success steps after your challenge.
That's it, pretty simple steps, but we've had 1000's of everyday people that had massive success following our workouts and success plan. Any questions, text/email or post the question in our private groups.
Have a great challenge!!
BONUS: SERVING SIZES